Add the power of Toggl time tracking to GitKraken Boards
Developed by: Marius L.
Wouldn’t it be great to be able to track the amount of time you spend working, without ever leaving your favorite project management tool? Kraggl adds the power of time tracking with Toggl to GitKraken Boards.
Start and stop timers
- Specify the columns in your GitKraken Board for which you want to track time (In Progress, In Review, etc…)
- Start the timer by moving a card to a tracked column
- Stop the timer by moving a card to an untracked column
- Get an overview of your GitKraken Boards on the Kraggl website
- Use Toggl’s powerful reporting tools to gain deeper insights
- Never leave GitKraken Boards to see how much time you spent on a card
- Your time summary contains the total time spent in every column the card has been in
- Kraggl updates old comments to avoid spamming comments
If you have any issues or feature requests, submit them on GitHub: https://github.com/mlichtblau/kraggl/issues
Video & Screenshots
- Head over to Kraggl.
- Or get the Express server running locally: