GitKraken External Referral Program
Refer talented people to join our growing team.
GitKraken is growing–and we want your help! The GitKraken External Referral Program has been designed to encourage people outside of GitKraken to use their network to help us hire top talent–and be rewarded for it!
In exchange for a successful referral to one of our open positions, we will provide a one-time (gross) payment of $2,500. To participate, complete the form below in its entirety.
Certain rules, restrictions, and eligibility requirements can be found below.
The Fine Print:
The External Referrer:
- Must be a legal resident of the United States who is at least 18 years of age to participate in the Program.
- Cannot be a current GitKraken employee.
- Must not be affiliated with a staffing agency. Any resume submitted by a staffing firm will not qualify for a referral bonus or any other form of compensation.
- Must accept an offer by GitKraken for full-time, regular employment for the referrer to receive the incentive.
- Cannot be a current or previous employee of GitKraken.
- Must not be an active candidate with GitKraken.
- Referrals are valid for 12 months from the date of referral submission.
- If a candidate is referred through this program more than once, the first individual who made the referral will receive the incentive.
- If you are eligible to participate in the GitKraken External Referral Program, GitKraken shall pay you a one-time payment of $2,500 (gross) for the successful referral of a candidate if the referral results in full-time, regular employment with GitKraken.
- All recipients must provide an IRS Form W-9 prior to payout and will receive a 1099 form for Federal Income Tax purposes.